Deliver Higher-Quality, Lower-Cost of Goods, on Schedule
Today's Manufacturers are trying to meet the needs of extremely diverse and demanding customers amid highly unpredictable global economic conditions. To maintain a competitive advantage, Manufacturers must balance increasingly complex product design, fierce pricing competition and constant changes in suppliers, regulations, materials and components to bring higher quality products to market faster.
Ceradyne is a trusted name in nuclear power, oil and gas, solar energy, automotive, defense and other highly technical industries. They look to Aras Innovator PLM to support ongoing innovative, new product introduction and sustainable technology development around the world.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, owned by Volkswagen Group, is the world leader for large diesel engines used in ships and power stations, and is one of the three top suppliers of turbo machines. MAN Diesel & Turbo uses Aras Innovator PLM to support it's global operations.
F.X. MEILLER trust ARAS Innovator PLM to support their global heavy duty trucking systems for the construction, waste management and commercial vehicle industries. F.X. MEILLER's product lines include three-way, two-way, roll-off and rear tippers; tipping and tipping semi-trailers; heavy-duty dumpers; skip handlers; and trailers.
Optimize Product Develop and Improve Profitability in Highly Competitive, Global Markets
The vdR Group offers a purpose-built solution suites that manage the complete manufacturing operation, from scheduling and financials to shop floor management, quality control, and reporting. With support for many manufacturing strategies, including Engineer to Order, Configure to Order, Make to Stock, and more, you'll improve process efficiency, more accurately manage your cost position, better meet customer expectations, and accelerate growth. You'll have visibility across the global supply chain, and system-wide transparency for all key stakeholders—from suppliers to customers.
- Enhance supply chain planning and tracability across all suppliers and outsource business partners within the extended supply chain.
- Achieve a higher level of excellence with intelligent scheduling and dispatching tools that allow higher resolution rates and a shorter order-to-cash cycle to increase profits and improve customer loyalty.
- Efficiently and effectively manage engineering changes across all aspects of the business and supply chain.
- Gain complete, real-time visibility into valuable sales and operational KPIs, and take action immediately when needed.
- Improve data cohesion with 24x7 access to critical data from all business areas and for all key stakeholders-both internal and external.
- Completely manage quotes and proposals with quick and accurate quoting, bidding, scoping supported with approval workflows.
- Keep equipment well serviced by ensuring facilities and assets are in top shape to help cut purchasing costs, inventory levels, and carrying costs.
- Gain integrated capabilities for managing field service, parts delivery, warranty, and after sales customer care as an inter-connected whole.
- Support sustainable innovation by implementing new collaborative methods and technologies to quickly respond to dynamic market shifts, customer expectations, global competition and supply chains, cost fluctuations, and accelerated innovation cycles.
Preconfigured Manufacturing Solutions
We've developed solutions specifically for Manufacturers to drive quality, innovation and collaboration and meet customer requirements in extremely competitive, global environments.
Manufacturing Solution Resources
Learn how Motorola is using Aras PLM for sophisticated Project Portfolio and Program Management. Read More
Discover Why Global Manufactures are Turning to Aras
Aras Innovator powers the business of engineering with a complete PLM solution that enables global firms to bring their products to market quickly. Read More
CIMdata Commentary: The Business of Engineering
Read CIM Data's analysis of today’s global product developer meeting the challenges of increasing complexity and rapidly shrinking product cycle times. Read Mores
Motorola Manages Short Patents with Aras
See how Motorola is using Aras Program Management to improve time to market, reduce costs and enhance visibility.
Change Management OOTB - Boeing Insitu
Aras Innovator 11: Overview Demo
Learn more about Boeing Insitu's ability to makes optimize their change processes and increase approval time by 11X
Innovator adapts to your business, not the other way around. Learn about the platforms flexibility, scalable performance and architecture.